LumiFi PRO Software Solution
This is our small business and commercial software version for managing and controlling hundreds of lights supporting multiple manufacturers incl. Philips Hue above 50 lights.
LumiFi Pro is our scalable solution for small business and commercial spaces with lights numbering from 50 up to hundreds, supporting multiple manufacturers including Philips Hue, Xicato, Ketra, and Crestron.
Customers can source the necessary hardware directly or you can contact us via email to discuss a packaged solution.
LumiFi’s offers various product packages at different price points to meet various clients needs and requirements. Please select which is the right package for your project or contact us if you need a custom package.
Product Packages - PRO:
Our simplest 'plug & play' and 'set & forget' solution with mobile App control pre-loaded with our standard configurations, and cloud profile hosting together with our Web-based project setup tools.
Our intuitive Mobile App control with added web-access, editing and extensive customization functionality for Profiles, Light Settings and Light Scenes, Schedules, remote profile and advanced setup options, and cloud profile hosting
Custom Commercial Package*
These are custom configured packages targeted and focused for a specific commercial application and user case.
LumiFi PRO Control System Components
LumiFi's Standard Features include
• "Scan & Go": Easy transfer and sharing of light settings via our cloud based profile hosting and project configuration specific QR-codes
• Supports interfacing with multiple lighting manufacturers products and wireless gateways all in one seamless experience
• Scheduling functionality includes astrological time clock for customized events based on location settings together with sunset & sunrise times
• Award-winning, intuitive User Interfaces
• Expertly-designed preset lighting scenes (pre-configured lighting content) for improved workflow & programming time savings and location due to its patented algorithm
• Curated, patented pre-configured light scenes which are fully customizable in real-time Ability to personalize light settings and reset them to project defaults
• Real-time communication and synching of light settings between mobile and web
• Resource library with manuals and video tutorials and help sections on web
LumiFi PRO Apps - Quick Comparison:
|Web-Credentials & Project Setup||●||●||●|
|Cloud Hosted Profiles||1||1||1|
|Default Web-Login Credentials & User Role||1||1||3|
|Curated & Pre-configured Light Scenes||12||12||12|
|Custom & New Project & Profile Light Scenes||0||Unlimited||Unlimited|
SETUP & COMMISSIONING FEATURES:
|Hardware Manager (Ability to add, edit gateways & controllers)||●||●||●|
|Web-based Commissioning Tools||●||●||●|
|Remote Profile Setup||●||●||●|
FEATURES ON MOBILE APP:
|Edit Light Settings for individual & grouped lights (dimming, color, type, name, location)||●||●||●|
|Ability to upload & share customized settings||●||●||●|
|Schedule List (one-time events)||●||●||●|
|Sleep Timer / Wake-up Alarm||●||●||Varies|
|Weekly 24/7 Schedule Manager||○||●||Varies|
FEATURES ON WEB:
Profile Editing & Advanced Setup
|Profile Editing & Customizations
|Profile Setup with limited editing||●||●||●|
|Room Light Manager (Edit Light Settings)||●||●||●|
|Profile Light Matrix||●||●||●|
|Remote Light Setting Management||●||●||●|
|Light Scene Manager||○||●||●|
|Room Profile Manager (Personalized Profiles with Room Associations)||○||●||●|
|Weekly 24/7 Schedule Manager (for automation of Lighting Scene activation)||○||●||●|
* All LumiFi PRO Software packages require a LumiFi PRO Controller, 3rd party wireless lighting hardware, and an initial system setup. All 3rd party hardware is lighting manufacturer specific for more details click here. System setup support is available at LumiFi’s resource library or through 3rd Party integrators. Recommendations are available upon request.