Please follow the following steps to experience LumiFi:
- Register your project with LumiFi here.
Request a proposal by providing your project information, including how many lights you want to control and what features, functionalities and look you like.
- - Provide us with your project information and project scope so that LumiFi can prepare a proposal.
- - Specify how many lights you want to control with LumiFi?
- Specify Lighting Hardware:
- - Identify what kind of lighting you have or need and specify the supported wireless lighting hardware required.
- - Refer here or drop us a note if you’d like the LumiFi team to identify the appropriate supported wireless lighting hardware for your project.
- Purchase LumiFi:
- - Purchase an on-site controller device. Contact us
- - License LumiFi for your IoT-enabled lighting hardware by activating your account.
- LumiFi will setup your project on the LumiFi platform and provide you with access.
- The per bulb lighting control license is charged either as a one-time fee or as a SAAS fee depending on your preference.
- Deploy your system by installing the hardware and commissioning it.
The on-site setup and commissioning should be done by a professional or trained IT installer.
- Access and control your lighting with LumiFi:
- . Access the LumiFi lighting management platform with your log-in credentials provided by your LumiFi Admin.
- . Download LumiFi's mobile Apps in Android or Apple and login with your LumiFi provided credentials or scan simply your profile access code.