• Pre-configured and packaged on-site device with LumiFi controller software
• Versions vary on software; for details please check compatibility matrix by project or license
• It is supported by iOS & Android LumiFi's PRO mobile apps. Software License has to be purchased separately.
• 3rd party off-the-shelf Android hardware box with 2GB memory & 8GB Flash storage with Dual WIFI 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ;
• Ethernet & USB port; comes with remote to setup
• Dimension: 5.06" x 5.06" x 1.18"
• Weight: 26.46 ounces (~1.6 pounds)
• Power DC 5V/2A (with US power cable adapter) for other countries, an adapter is required
• 10 Watts
General Requirements• Device needs power and Ethernet access and has to be able to directly communicate with the manufacturer gateway and be part of the project lighting wireless network.
• Number/Placement per LumiFi based on project drawings, it depends on profile quantity or range
• Each device manages a minimum of 15 profiles; profiles can have unlimited lights and rooms/groups.
• With over the air automatic updates (via Airdroid)
• Wireless 802.11 and Bluetooth 4.0
Compatible Manufacturer Gateways:
• Philips Hue: up to 50 lights with approx 20m
• Xicato XIG 0101: recommended range around 75ft pending potential interferences
• Ketra N4: up to 49 lights with approx 50 feet
LumiFi product number:
• LUMCON-1 (by Anewish) (2017)
• LUMCON-2 (by MXQ-Pro) (2018)
For details please see our "Controller Setup Manual" or watch our video tutorial. Or go on the web-admin platform in the resource/help section.